At Richard Martin Lighting, we recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, supplier and other stakeholders to do the same by publishing this policy on our website.
The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented. However, ALL employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objective of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental impacts
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- Increase employee awareness
Recycling & Reducing
- Reuse and recycle all paper where possible
- Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible
- Switch off lights and electrical equipment when not in use
- Take energy consumption and efficiency into account when purchasing products
The statement has been signed by the Operations Manager and published on our website richardmartinlighting.co.uk with a clear link on the homepage.